Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friends...

From time to time I think all of the people that have come in and out of my life.. Some good, Some bad... but it never really mattered.. they were there and I have learned lessons from all of them...

I have Some Amazing Friends surrounding me right now that need a huge shout out!! They are filling my life with happiness and joy... I am so blessed... I love my friends..

I am such a mess some times and I'm such a huge contradiction.. I want this and that, then I don't.. who knows what the next day will bring with me.... one of my best friends said today that drama follows me around... and she'd be right... my life is crazy, hectic, wild... but with that said having my friends to lean on makes everything seem to fall back into place!!!


Ok enough of my sappiness..... check out the photo that one of these above mentioned friends took of me today, Angie is an amazing photographer and and even more amazing friend!!! it's so cool I love this pic!!!

No comments: