Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mrs. Wright

Yeah!! Hooray For me!! I'm a wifey!!! It only took 10 years, 3 kids, a world of Ups and Downs and so much more!!! LOL LOL For those of you that know me and are reading this you totally understand what I'm saying... I love Randy so much and I truly feel as we have been married for years, there is no Man on earth that I would rather be with. He is such a great guy, When he's not driving me CRAZY!!!!

It might have taken longer than I wanted to make it official....

Funny thing is that it doesn't really matter now, yeah he is my husband but than again he always has been. My little piece of paper, my "proof" of our love really holds no value to me. I love him just as much as I did before, Well I take that back, I love him more... He so selflessly gave me what I've wanted so badly for so long, he set aside his own doubts and everything that he was against just to make me Happy, Mr. "I will never get married" not only said his vow's with a smile on his face but he did so willingly!!!!
(no I did not have to drag him to the alter kicking and screaming!!!)

I love him for loving me that much!!! I love my Husband!!!! I am the luckiest Wife in the world!!!

No comments: