Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life..

So life is... as always frustrating, annoying, overwhelming, slightly ironic and so much Fun!!! yes that is Fun with a capital F !!!
You see as long as there are crazy days to deal with and a million things going on, when you actually get a break, you get to see and really appreciate the little things... and the people!!! I love the people that in my life my right now, they are so accepting, so motivating, and just genuinely good people that truly care about everyone.

To my husband,
When I don't want to deal with my life, I cant stand going to work or doing one more load of laundry, When I'm completely sad over life circumstances, you know just the right thing to do.. The fact that you went out and got me the new book by Nelson Demille (one of my fave authors) Just so that I can escape, shows me that you really do understand exactly what I need and that you care so much about me... I absolutely love you for that!! Oh and I love the book too!

To Claudia,
You Are Freaking Awesome!!! So Thank you for taking me to "Malibu" this week, and for breakfast burritos and doughnuts, You know just what I need and when I need it!!! Oh and thank you for allowing me to steal Ethan from you...He warms my heart and ruins my clothes!!! What more could a girl ask for!!!

No comments: