Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A new year...

Wow it's been a long time since I has moment to sit and write about anything. Let's see.. we had a good Christmas, the kids made out as usual, new year's was fun and full of excitement, apparently a bottle of wine is too much for me to drink and results in a nice little hangover... won't be doing that again. My Lil Bro Erik came and stayed with us for two weeks during the holidays and all I have to say is that well, he's not so Lil anymore, and there's just somethings a sister could live without hearing. Despite that, I am so proud of the man that he has become.

Work is work as usual, busy, trying.... I still need to figure out what I want to do with my life..... Being a stay at home mom is not an option right now (that's all I really want to do) I just miss being happy, I am missing out on so much, my little boys are growing up so fast and even though I want them to wait for me to get home before they do it, they wont. So each day there is a new story or experience that they have had and all i get to do is experience it second hand... I miss my babies...

Oh wait that's right there not babies anymore, My oldest will be 10 in a few days... 10 years old already!!!! Nolan turns 7 two weeks later and Caden will be 6 in a few months. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Well, I am happy to report that my marriage is still going strong and everyday my love is growing stronger, Randy is an amazing husband, I couldn't ask for more!

No comments: